PTI is a powerful tool to create awareness and promote teamwork in organizations by helping people to understand about their inherent preferences, potential strengths and weaknesses.
Dichotomous scales of PTI
- Extraversion vs. Introversion
- Sensing vs. Intuition
- Thinking vs. Feeling
- Judging vs. Perceiving and Preference Clarity Index (from 0% to 100%)
PTI is designed and validated to cover a variety of job performance aspects including:
- Problem solving
- Learning Style
- Organizing & prioritizing
- Planning and coordination
- Stress management
- Career Planning
- Team work
- Interpersonal/Cross cultural sensitivity
PTI is a powerful tool to create awareness and promote teamwork in organizations by helping people to understand about their inherent preferences, potential strengths and weaknesses PTI is used by our clients to:
- Promote teamwork by making team members more aware of each other’s psycho- logical make up.
- Run professional development programs in more personalized manner by providing the inputs on the learning styles of the group.
- Promote better group problem solving skills by valuing the contribution of each team member.
Psychometric properties of PTI-Pro
|No. of questions||80|
|Approx. time required||20 minutes|
|Composite norm group||N=48,500|
|Scale reliabilities||from 0.70 to 0.75|
|Validity coefficients||Please refer the manual|
For more details , please consult the test administrator `s manual available in your account.
1. You are seen as someone who is…
( ) Quiet and Constrained
( ) Outgoing and Sociable
2.You remember events
( ) In detail, exactly as they happened.
( ) As overviews, retaining the general idea of what happened.
Get customized reports on PTI-Pro
PTI-Pro reports are generated in a modular format. The number of modules in a report can be customized as per the purpose of assessment. Following modules are currently available to be configured with your report:
Profile – Provides the candidate`s personality type with detailed personalized interpretation on what it means in an organization.
Preference Scales - Provides candidate`s score on each of the 8 preferences and its interpre- tation.
Teamwork and Leadership - Provides comments and feedback on the candidate`s natural strengths in the area of team work and leadership and suggests areas to develop.
Type and Organization - Provides detailed comments on the candidates` behavior and their unique contribution to the organization. It also provides feedback on decision making, preferred work environment, communication style, learning style and problem solving.